Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Wellness Reboot

I’m feeling the need for some accountability and thinking of blogging again, starting with a weekly check in post that touches on what is working, what’s not, and changes I'm putting in place with regard to health and wellness in my life. A check in—not a weigh in. Monday seems like the best day for such a post, doesn’t it?

So I invite you to watch for my Monday posts!

In the meantime, I’m pondering the name of this blog. It could use an update, but I'm not sure yet to what. I somewhat reluctantly chose “No Need To Weight” years ago, when it turned out that my first dozen or so ideas were already in use by other bloggers. Another idea had been, “Weight No More.” Since that idea was taken, I tried to retain a similar play on words with No Need To Weight. But it never quite worked. Maybe I just need a fresh start. In any case, I'm considering a name change for the blog (and accompanying Twitter feed) as I reboot. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment